Wednesday, April 24, 2013

THE COUNTRY OR THE CITY - THAT IS THE QUESTION


I know, I know, I started to blog and then dropped off  the face of the earth!  As I have said on several occasions I have been in a two year transition.  I feel like Mercury has been in retrograde forever.  A month ago I was looking at purchasing property in Sonoma, then I found out that what I wanted to do there was going to be near to impossible.  Then, as you can see from the above picture, I was up in the Northwest hiking up hills and climbing into valleys looking at farms and truly was in search of my Turkey Hill.

The hunt continues, but I can say that I am returning to Seattle next month!  I really love San Francisco, but the biggest lesson I have learned in the last two years is that the most important thing in life are your family and friends.  It is the people that make up your life.  A career is important, and loving what you do is vital, but it doesn't replace the people you love.

Stay tuned, I might just find my Turkey Hill just yet.  Until then...







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could always return to Seabrook

Maude May said...

Glad you're coming home!

Anne said...

I have been a follower for quite some time and I must admit I was surprised when you moved to the east coast. But glad you are returning home and look forward to future ideas and posts from you. Welcome back!

Related Posts with Thumbnails